PACT – Patient Advocacy Collaboration Translation: The mission of the iBIO Institute’s PACT Center is to more efficiently connect local, regional and national organizations by appropriately engaging key stakeholders to advance the shared goal of bringing new treatments to patients more efficiently.
PACT is a first-of-its-kind, patient-centric initiative between local, regional and national organizations, united by the shared mission of improving biomedical research and health outcomes in the life science community.
Members will interact in a collaborative environment amongst industry, academia and patient groups through a variety of tailored programming intended to enrich research and streamline patient access to cutting-edge therapies.
- Connect with a diverse life sciences community
- Network with key stakeholders and propose projects of which PACT staff will initiate
- Access to monthly programs and other collaborations of interest to each stakeholder group
- American Heart Association – Midwest Affiliate
- American Liver Foundation – Great Lakes Division
- American Women’s Medical Association
- Bounce Children’s Foundation
- CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
- Cures within Reach
- Epilepsy Foundation Greater Chicago
- Gift of Hope
- Healthcare Research Associates
- International Foundation for Autoimmune Arthritis
- Patrick Grange Memorial Foundation
- Rush to Live
- We Work For Health
- Westside Institute for Science and Education (WISE)
- Without Warning
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago – College of Pharmacy
- University of Chicago – Institute for Translational Medicine
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Horizon Pharma
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- rMark Bio, Inc.
- Investigational Support Services
To all Members of the iBIO Community, It is with great excitement that we are announcing the four honorees for the eleventh annual iBIO Institute iCON Awards, to be held on October 3rd at the Chicago Field Museum. The iCON Awards celebrate the accomplishments of outstanding innovators and leaders whose…...
PROPEL Companies Raise $10 Million in 1H2017 PROPEL, dedicated to increasing the number and success rate of early-stage life sciences companies in Illinois, announced today that it has awarded 5 grants to help Illinois entrepreneurs attend the 2017 MedTech Conference in San Jose, California. The MedTech Conference is the leading medtech…...