The iBIO Institute is excited to introduce PACT, a first of its kind, patient advocacy initiative providing access and programming for the entire patient-centered life sciences community.
PACT provides a cohesive front including industry, academia, patients groups and more, to improve biomedical research and health outcomes together.
The mission of PACT is to connect local, regional and national organizations by appropriately engaging key stakeholders to advance the shared goal of bringing new treatments to patients more efficiently.
Founding members of PACT:
- American Heart Association – Midwest Affiliate
- American Liver Foundation – Great Lakes Division
- Bounce Children’s Foundation
- Cures within Reach
- Epilepsy Foundation Greater Chicago
- Gift of Hope
- Healthcare Research Associates
- International Foundation for Autoimmune Arthritis
- Patrick Grange Memorial Foundation
- Rush to Live
- We Work For Health
- Westside Institute for Science and Education (WISE)
- Rush University Medical Center
- University of Illinois at Chicago – College of Pharmacy
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Horizon Pharma
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Funding for PACT operations is provided by its members and Founding Sponsors: Horizon Pharma, BIO and Takeda.
For more information on PACT:
email John Collins: firstname.lastname@example.org